Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

June 29, 2010

And we're off!

Hello there cooking buddies!

So I decided to start this blog since I LOVE to cook, take pictures of my prized concoctions, critique restaurant food, and modify recipes that I find in cookbooks, on the web, and from other aspiring newbie chefs as well as the masters. Basically I am what some may call a "foodie." But I consider myself a newbie foodie. I have no formal training, have not entered any contests, haven't appeared on any shows or in local newspapers... I am basically just a regular gurl trying to learn, on my own, how to become as good as a chef. I love to eat food, cook food, discuss food, photograph food, and anything else you can do with food! [simmer those vulgar minds!] So I thought, why not bring it to a blog near you?! Stay tuned for what all I am eating and cooking, and embark upon this culinary journey with me!

No comments: