Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

October 4, 2010

Day Ten

It has finally arrived - the last day of my 10 day blogging series. Technically, this would really be more like the 15th day since I actually started... but I took a few days off in between. I have been waiting anxiously for it to be over, and it's about to be! Way to keep it short again - only one thing to write about on my final day.


Day Ten: One confession.
I like Justin Bieber. He is a cutie and I actually like his songs. I first wanted to hate him, like the rest of the world, but once I heard his song and saw his adorable dance moves, I was hooked. I am guessing I should be a little embarrassed by that so.... shh, don't tell!


No comments: