Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

July 27, 2011

Blogger, what's up?!

For some strange and very annoying reason, Blogger has been deleting part of my posts. Has this been happening to anyone else? It has happened twice now. Once after I edited my post, when I went to look at it, half of the post was missing! Lucky enough, I was able to press the back button several times to redeem the original post I had written.

Now it's happened again, except now I can't press the back button. So now I just have to try to remember everything I wrote on the last half of my Parmesan Meatballs post. I just don't get it.

Blogger really needs to get it together. These kinds of issues make me question using something else like Wordpress. Ugh, get it together!

So if you are reading my Parmesan Meatballs post, right now, half of it is missing. I'll have to fix it later tonight. I just don't have time now.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or does blogger just hate me?

Peace, and bacon grease!

7 comments:

Faith said...

wow, seriously ... it is doing that to you?! it hasn't done that to me. i hope it gets fixed soon!

p.s. when i read that post it was fine, nothing missing ... but that was yesterday i believe.

laurie said...

Bummer! Thats never happened to me.

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

I had the same problem! I've been having problems with my font and spacing going all crazy too! I'm about ready to switch too!

Desi said...

@ Laurie - and I hope it never does happen to you! Maybe I should save a copy of my blog each time I post. But that sure does seem like too much work :) Hope it gets fixed soon!

Unknown said...

Really? I haven't had that happen, but I do know there's all kinds of crazy stuff going on with blogger - people not being able to comment, scheduled posts not posting, etc. Hope it gets fixed for you soon.. there's nothing more frustrating!!

The Better Baker said...

Thankfully, I haven't had a problem since they were 'down for repairs" (or whatever) a while back. Bummer for you! That would be very frustrating for sure. I came to blogspot from wordpress and find where I am now is a much more 'comfy' place to be...atleast for me. Trust your problems end soon! ARGH!

Chris said...

I heard they were censoring posts that are offense. Did you use a bad word? (JUST KIDDING)

Actually, Google is getting ready to re-brand Blogger and Picasa so they are probably making changes behind the scenes but I have not any issues of deleted posts.