Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

August 16, 2011

M.I.A.

Have you missed me? Sorry, friends! I realize I haven't been blogging in the past week! Time has gotten away from me, and I was finally set to do my usual menu plan post on Monday, as well as a recipe post, and I got sick. I've been very sick for the past 2 days, but I promise to stop ignoring this precious blog soon. I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. I've got plenty of recipe posts to write up and pictures to edit. Stay tuned :)

Peace, and bacon grease!


4 comments:

The Better Baker said...

Well of course, you've been missed. A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do...and if you're sick, you gotta take care of yourself. Get your rest and know your fans will be waiting patiently for you til then. Blessings!

Mary said...

Hope you feel better very very soon!

Desi said...

@ Barefeet in the Kitchen - Thanks so much, I am feeling better today and I hope I'm all better :)

Faith said...

hope you're feeling better!