Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

September 18, 2011

My 3 Fave Dishes

My blogger friend, Lizzy, over at That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!! was kind enough to tag me in this fun game. I love playing these things, so of course I accepted :)

The rules are:
1. If nominated, pick your 3 favorite dishes from your blog
2. Link to those recipes on your blog
3. Nominate 5 bloggers to play along

Easy enough, right? I think so!

My 3 favorite dishes from my blog would have to be..... {drum roll please....}

The very recent Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese. It really is one of the best mac and cheeses I've ever had. I love the spiciness from the buffalo sauce, as well as the blue cheese and panko crunchy topping. If you like things spicy, add more hot sauce. And if you're more of a wuss, cut back. I won't love you any less.


























I also instantly fell in love with this creamy soup. It has so many delicious ingredients and therefore an array of flavors. It is a perfect autumn recipe. You know you wanna make this Chicken Corn Chowder
















Cassie strikes again! Her modernized and spruced-up shepherd's pie is one of my go-to meals whenever I don't know what to make. It's packed full of flavor. Everything about this BBQ Beef Shepherd's Pie is amazing. I'm sure it will become one of your favorites too :)

























So there you have it. My faves {so far} from my blog. 


Another rule was that I had to nominate 5 bloggers to play along. And the nominations go to.... {another drum roll please...}


Mary at Barefeet in the Kitchen

Gerry at Foodness Gracious

Laxsupermom at Sugar & Spice in the Land of Balls & Sticks

Kyleen at Sixteenbeans


Hope you'll play along :) Looking forward to seeing all of your top recipes. Thanks for tagging me, Lizzy!!

Peace, and bacon grease!

6 comments:

Sinea said...

This sounds like so much fun and I love your selections. My son Zack will LOVE the buffalo chicken mac & cheese. May I play? Though my blog is not exclusively recipes, I do have at least three really good ones on Ducks 'n a Row! www.ducksnarow.com

Mary said...

Thanks for the nomination, Desi! That corn chowder sounds delicious.

Faith said...

that chicken corn chowder sounds incredible!

Cassie said...

I love that shepherd's pie too! I'm super honored that it's one of your top three! I really need to try your buffalo chicken mac and cheese!

kyleen said...

Hi Desi, thanks for tagging me (: I'm really flattered, but I have to point out that you spelled my name wrong.

The shepherd's pie looks delicious. I love how the mashed potatoes are amp-ed up with bacon and cheese and green onions. This one could definitely become my favourite too.

Desi said...

@ Mary - You're welcome! Hope you'll play along! :) You've got tons of great recipes to choose from!

@ Cassie - Of course one of your recipes had to be! I love them all!

@ Kyleen - So sorry about misspelling your name! I corrected it :) Hope you'll play along!