Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

December 5, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 10/5/11

Happy Monday, friends. We're getting closer and closer to Christmas.... are you ready? I went to the mall this weekend and the madness has officially begun. CRAZINESS in the parking lot. Almost had to punch a few people. And it's only the beginning of December. I yi yi.

Got a little shopping done here...














and here...













and no, not Christmas shopping. It was all for me.


Watched the finale of this on Saturday night....
 



















And yelled at the tv alot on Sunday thanks to these guys.

I kid, I kid















Why does Dalton look so happy after such a disappointing and embarrassing game? You shouldn't be smiling, rookie!
 

Anyhoo. That was my weekend.

Me and the menu plan have had an on and off relationship lately. And it's back on. I was being a bad partner, but now I'm back and trying to stay committed to it. 


Monday 12/5/11:  Chicken Tacos (for PJ), buffalo chicken for me

Tuesday 12/6/11:  Cold Avocado Soup with Sweet Corn and Bacon, and ciabatta bread

Wednesday 12/7/11:  BLT Crescent Sandwiches, and Garlic Italian Knots

Thursday 12/8/11:  eat out

Friday 12/9/11:  Steaks with Sauteed Spinach with Caramelized Red Onions and Pine Nuts

Saturday 12/10/11:  Breakfast for dinner which means mushrooms & onion omelets, bacon, cheesy eggs

Sunday 12/11/11:  Mini Lasagna Cups, with garlic bread


It's literally been raining all day long. I hope it stops soon, it sure does put a damper on the day! PJ and I hope to put up our tree and other Christmas decorations today, so we'll spend this rainy night inside drinking egg nog, playing Christmas music, and decoratin. Hope you all have a nice week.


Peace, and bacon grease!



2 comments:

laxsupermom said...

Fitzpatrick smiled like that after the game Sunday, too, and we've lost a gazillion in a row. So much for the season of hope. :(

That Avocado Soup w/ corn & bacon sounds delicious! I wish I was disciplined enough to stick with menu planning, but more often than not I'm an on the fly cook.

Faith said...

haha, i did some shopping at those two places last weekend too and all for myself, lol.