Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

January 16, 2012

Menu Planning - Week of 1/16/12

Keeping this short and sweet today. Strictly menu plan. Sorry if you'll miss my weekend recaps :)


Monday 1/16/12:  eat out, maybe Chick Fila

Tuesday 1/17/12:  4-Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp

Wednesday 1/18/12:  school night, eat out


Friday 1/20/12:  date night, movie and Dewey's Pizza 
(or Mitchell's Fish Market if I can talk him into it!)

Saturday 1/21/12:  Mashed Potato Bowl



Happy Martin Luther King day to you all. How come I didn't get off work today?

Peace, and bacon grease!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

All sounds yummy again! I think I will do that crock pot chicken on my menu next week, sounds so good and easy too! Have a wonderful week, study hard!

LoLy said...

WOW, I Love :) Have a wonderful day