Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday... Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Easter, and Besties

Hey yall! 

I'm back for another What I'm Loving Wednesday post.





















I'm loving this restaurant I tried for the first time called Brown Dog Cafe. No, they don't serve you brown dog (not sure what's up with that name!). But they do serve delicious bread and soft garlic, filet oscar, and scallops. Review coming eventually. Check out my review!


I'm loving that I don't have class tonight or Saturday! Yay for Easter breaks!!!


Speaking of Easter, I'm loving that this Sunday is Easter and I get to celebrate with my family. Maybe, just maybe, my mama will get me an Easter basket? Filled with chocolate bunnies and Reese's peanut butter eggs? Pretty please?


Speaking of peanut butter eggs, I'm loving that I can make my own homemade version like these bad boys!


{Source}

















Must make.


I'm loving this salad that we made for dinner last night, with some changes. Loved that dressing. Didn't take any photos though cuz I ran out of natural light (grr!!) but we'll be making it again I'm sure.


I'm loving these cute cobalt beach pants I got from Victoria Secret for super discount!! Comfy, bright, and fun.


{Source}

























And finally I'm loving that this Saturday I get to catch up with my bestie for dinner and shopping. I've missed that girl! 












































And I have a big face.


What are you all loving this week?

Peace, and bacon grease!





Linking up here.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

i LOVE reese' peanut butter eggs :)

cute blog you have!

Sarah said...

MMMM peanut butter eggs are delicious! Hope your weekend is going well!

Chris said...

Why are you two so serious? ;)