Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

November 2, 2012

An Online Bake Sale for Suzie

Hey there friends.

Today I'm participating in an online bake sale hosted by my hilarious and sweet blogging friend, Veronica. She really is a kind soul for putting this together. 

The bake sale is to help a fellow blogger named Suzie whose health isn't the greatest right now and she needs help paying some expensive medical bills. Minimum bid is $15 and the bake sale is open all day today!!!

I'll be donating my candy cookies!!

 


Head on over to purchase something and help out a fellow blogger  :)

Do it. Do it.

Peace, and bacon grease!


2 comments:

Veronica Miller said...

Thanks for sharing this, sweeheart! And to answer your question, yes Suzie really is a Grandma! She just has aged very well. She will be tickled to know you thought she was in her 20's! :)

Anonymous said...

First, thank you Desi for baking those great looking cookies and for posting this! I really appreciate it. Second, I couldn't help seeing Veronica's comment and I had to laugh about the Grandma part. You made my day thinking I was younger ;)