Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

December 31, 2012

Countdown to 2013: Best Main Dishes of 2012

I'm a little late joining up, but here's my roundup of my main dishes of 2012!

Well, not so much a roundup... Basically I've learned that I didn't post many savory recipes at all this year! Oops. It is soooo on my resolution list for 2013 to be better with blogging recipes! I have tons of pictures on my camera, just haven't blogged about them.

So here are two delicious mains for you :)
 

Grilled Filets with Bourbon Butter



















Ranch Taco Salad


























More roundup posts coming :)


Peace, and bacon grease!


3 comments:

Faith said...

although you only posted two, both look amazing! i must try.

make sure to post a lot in 2013 ;)

happy new year!

Chris said...

I'd like both of those right now for lunch, please!

Happy 2013!

Janie said...

Those filets...*drool*
They look so so good!