Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

October 17, 2013

S'mores Clusters

More s'mores!




























































That rhymed.

Now don't confuse these with these tasty S'mores Bites. They're different, though both addictive.

These are so good, so easy, and so quick. 

3 ingredients.

No cooking required, you just gotta melt the chocolate in the microwave. 

Mix in some mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces and voila!!




S'mores Clusters
adapted from Hershey's 
  • 6 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
  • 2 cups miniature marshmallows
  • 6 graham crackers, broken until pieces
Place candy pieces in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 and a 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted when mixture is stirred.

Stir in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces until well coated. Drop by spoonfuls into miniature paper muffin cups. Cover; refrigerate until firm.


Printable Recipe







You've got yourself the perfect little treat to take to parties, gift for the holidays, snack on during the game... eat them however you'd like, just eat them!

I'm participating in Brenda's 12 Weeks of Christmas Treats challenge. Check out my past posts!





















I'm also participating in Roxana's Chocolate Candy Desserts Party


Linking up here.

Peace, and bacon grease!




4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Bet these are dang addictive!

Veronica Miller said...

oh my gosh, I've made these! I'm actually not a s'mores fan (sorry) but I did make these b/c they were low in points (I was on Weight Watchers) compared to most desserts. I like that your graham crackers are in chunks b/c I pulverized mine. this way is better.

Faith said...

Oh yum! I'm making these! Looks so good!

Chris said...

That reminds me of something we used to make, do they still sell Golden Grahams cereal? It was with that.